Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'M BACK BEGOURMET IS RESET FOR SPRING

I'm back and trying to blog more... Been busy with redesigning the web site but now we have our own domaine and a nice little web page, check it out at begourmet.net Hope to be blogging more about food, giving tips and sharing all that I can with other people that love food and wine as much as I do.... I'm cooking and catering all the time so I'll try to stop in and let you know about the events I attend/host and what cooking tips and the discoveries I make in my classes and in life... Food and wine are constantly evolving so there should be plenty to see and learn....
Next up I'll be going to our Silver Lake neighborhood wine tasting group.... Always good food and good wine... We get tipsy and go on all night about eating and drinking.... Organic wines are the theme so we'll see what's good out. I'll let you know.

No comments: